1. Get estimates from a reliable repairperson on items that need to be replaced soon, such as a roof or worn carpeting, for example. In this way, buyers will have a better sense of how much these needed repairs will affect their costs. Call us for recommendations!
2. Get a pre-sale home inspection so you'll be able to make repairs before buyers become concerned and cancel a contract. We know a few. Call us!
3. Gather together warranties and guarantees on the furnace, appliances, and other items that will remain with the house.
4. Fill out a disclosure form provided by your Colorado Springs REALTOR®. Take the time to be sure that you don't forget problems, however minor, that might create liability for you after the sale. Contact Us! if you would like a copy of a disclosure that is written by the State of Colorado.
5. De-personalize your home. You do not want the Buyers to be distracted by personal items, you want them to see the home.
6. Find a safe place to store precious items and prescription drugs. Although the sale process of a home is reasonable safe, you do not want to give room for crimes of opportunity.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES