1. Price it right. Set a price at the lower end of your property's realistic price range. Trust your REALTOR® when it comes to the real value. Chances are, if you ask more than they suggest, it will probably finally settle near where they suggested. Remember that a fair asking prices will bring a fair offer.
2. Get your house market-ready for at least two weeks before you begin showing it. This will give you time for planning.
3. Be flexible about showings. It's often disruptive to have a house ready to show on the spur of the moment, but the more often someone can see your home, the sooner you'll find a seller. A large group of buyers will see your home on impulse and want to see it. Do not miss that opportunity. Remember, it is better to show a home that is not ready than it is to miss a showing.
4. Be ready for the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you'll find acceptable. Allow your Colorado Springs REALTOR® help you with these strategies.
5. Don't refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, be prepared to lower your asking price. Remember price will overcome almost every objection.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES